Free FLAC to MP3 Converter to convert music in any audio formats to enjoy anywhere you like.
Do you have some favorite audio albums only in FLAC format? Or you just download some lossless FLAC music but have no portable players at hand to enjoy them? Then you need to convert FLAC to MP3. MediaProSoft Free FLAC to MP3 Converter is designed for this special purpose and it helps you convert FLAC and other rare formats to MP3 so that you can transfer them to iPod or use them anywhere.
- Why Our Converter?
FLAC to MP3 Converter
Convert big FLAC music to compressed and smaller MP3 format to save more music on their PCs or listen to those files on your iPod or other personal digital media player.
Convert audio files of any audio formats to WAV, WMA, MP3, etc. to make your audio collection more compatible with various devices including portable media players and mobile phones.
Extract audio tracks from your movie collections to popular audio formats like MP3, WAV, iPhone Ringtone, WMA, etc. for playback on various music players so that you can enjoy them on the move.
Audio conversion without any temporary files for high converting speed and economy of hard disk resource.
Batch convert multiple audio files in specified order with ease. The batch process saves your much time and makes you released from a large amount of audio conversion work.
The preset options let you choose the desired output quality with ideal combination of frequency, bitrate, number of channels, etc. If you are not sure about which one to choose, just select the default one.
The user-friendly UI enables you to find & use anything you want in seconds and many thoughtful features (conversion list with specific media info & image preview, one click to open output folder, post process options to shutdown the computer or play a sound when conversion is finished, etc.). The step-by-step wizard with tutorial instruction to help users convert just by clicking buttons.
Why should you choose MediaProSoft Free FLAC to MP3 Converter?
As it provides you the best:
1. Simple Operation
- Extremely easy user interface
- Wizard with instructions to teach you how to convert
- Simple output quality adjustment just by clicking
2. Fast Speed
- Support multicore CPU
- Auto check the computer to make full use of it
3. Exceptional Output Quality
- Ultra-powerful decoding engine
- Perfect video & audio synchronization
- Smooth watching without any skipped frame
4. Professional Functions
- Detailed task list
- Tons of input/output formats supported
- Presets with popular settings
- Progress information with time estimation
- Viewable & savable log information
- Brief task report
5. Thoughtful Features
- A button to directly open output folder
- Auto play a sound when conversion is done
- Auto shutdown your computer when conversion is done
- Drag-and-drop simplicity to input video or rearrange the file order
Why MP3 Format?
- MP3 format, short for MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3, a revolutionary digital audio format, is developed by Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft and Thompson Multimedia in the late 1980s and brought to the mainstream through the Internet in 1997. It is a common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a standard encoding for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players. MP3 is a near-CD quality file format for sound files and is very popular for music on the web. As an audio-specific format, MP3 becomes more popular when people use it to swap music online because of its powerful compression.
- Windows Platforms Supported: All Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 ... | 100% Clean, No Spyware, No Viruses.
One thing to know is that a FLAC file is a lossless audio codec. Unlike MP3, this means that no audio information is lost when you convert your files into this format. It may seem that FLAC is a better than MP3 and WMA, but MP3 encoder produce a much smaller files and FLAC format is not supported by iPod and other portable audio players. MediaProSoft Free FLAC to MP3 Converter is just a scintillating FLAC batch converter tool capable of converting FLAC files on to MP3 and others popular audio formats like WAV and WMA files. Details...
- How to Use Free Video Audio Suite
- How to Record Streaming Audio
- How to Record Sound from MIC
- How to Record Any Sound
- How to Record Web Radio
- How to Record Audio File
- How to Record Edit Audio Files
- How to Apply Audio Effects
- How to Cut MP3 Files
- How to Join MP3 Files
- How to Make Ringtone
- How to Convert Audio Files
- How to Convert WMA to MP3
- How to Convert M4a to MP3
- How to Convert FLAC to MP3
- How to Extract Audio from Video
- How to Convert YouTube to MP3
- How to Convert YouTube to WMA
- How to Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Extract Audio from DVD
- How to Burn Audio CD
- How to Rip Audio CD
- How to Burn Video DVD
- Video Audio Suite
- Sound Recorder
- Online Radio Player Recorder
- Audio Editor
- MP3 Cutter
- MP3 Joiner
- Ringtone Maker
- Audio Converter
- WMA to MP3 Converter
- M4a to MP3 Converter
- FLAC to MP3 Converter
- Video to MP3 Converter
- YouTube to MP3 Converter
- DVD to MP3 Converter
- CD DVD Burner
- More Products
Search By Keywords:
Free Studio | Sound Recorder | Audio Editor | Ringtone Maker | Audio Converter
Video Converter | Video Joiner | Video to iPod | Mobile Media Converter | YouTube to MP3
YouTube Downloader |YouTube Converter | DVD Ripper | CD DVD Burner | PDF Converter
PDF Merger Splitter | Scan to PDF | OCR | Slideshow Maker | Video to GIF Converter